A landscape is a mix of various features and elements and good landscape design is always about using these in the right measure to create spaces that look stunning and are well-balanced. Most landscapes have softscaping, hardscaping, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, water features and decorative elements like statuaries etc.; however, many people also like the concept of having a fire pit area in their yard.
We at Appalachian Landscaping are one of the most preferred companies in the industry and have a large number of customers in and around Christiansburg, Blacksburg, Radford, Dublin, and Pulaski. Over the years, we have also created very strong customer base in Salem, Roanoke, Wytheville, Giles, as well as Floyd.
As part of many of our landscaping projects, we have installed stone fire pits for our customers. While many people do want a fire feature on their property, not everyone wants, or has the space for a full-fledged fireplace. This is when we suggest they consider getting a fire pit installed in their yard. When we handle any fire pit design and installation project, there are a number of things we take into account including:
- The location of the fire pit
- Its design, styling and size- these aspects will be dependent on factors such as the styling of the rest of the landscaping and the available space
- We understand what your ideas are and then create solutions that would fall in line with those requirements
- We also take the architectural styling of your home structure into account and ensure that the materials and concepts used blend in well with the rest of the landscaping
- We use natural stone, brick or concrete in fire pit construction; and can clad the ones made of concrete with natural stone/brick veneer. Recycled glass, river pebbles or lava rock may be used as a fill for the fire pit
- Your budget will also be taken into account
High Grade Fire Pit Installation Contractors
We are a company that is highly focused on providing our customers with the best services and today, customers trust us with their fire pit planning and installation and other landscaping requirements because they know that:
- We are experienced and expert fire pit installers
- Will use the best materials and workmanship in the project
- Carry out the work meticulously and in an unobtrusive manner
- Leave the job site clean and tidy at the end of every work day
- Ensure that the job is completed on time and within budget
- Provide competitively priced solutions
Custom Designed Fire Pits
We leave no stone unturned to ensure that our customers get the kind of solutions they need. If you are looking for excellent, cost-effective services at competitive fire pit cost, simply call Appalachian Landscaping at this number- 540-674-1914. We have proved our expertise in this space and focus on providing high-grade, customized solutions. You can send us your project details and enquiries via this web form too and one of our experts will connect with you shortly.